Thursday, May 24, 2012

Garden Tour...

Just a quick garden tour with a few images...

 Don't know if I have ever shown our giant cone hanging baskets.

 Check this out. My Rangoon Creeper is FINALLY blooming. I was just about to dig it up and toss it on the compost pile. 
Must have heard me plotting...
Oleanders not doing bad either.

 My "back from the dead" gingers are starting to bloom!!!

 Newly planted area in front of our vegetable garden. 
Is this the first Bush Morning Glory on the Island?
Surely not...

 My new Firecracker plant (Russelia equisetiformis). 
Courtesy of K&P - door prize at the Galveston Gardening Happy Hour.


Once again, the Esperanza are going great. 
Probably the best performing flowering plant in Galveston...

 Here's the new Redfish tile mosaic I made. 
I was inspired by the new benches along the seawall.

 Our fountain has been a nice addition to the yard.
The birds really enjoy a bath now and again.

Thanks for stopping by!