Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Ideas for Christmas...

You may recall the list of gardening books I reviewed as potential Christmas gifts - all available from the GG Store. Here are some additional ideas to consider if you're still looking for something special...

Felco Pruning Shears
Felcos are generally regarded as the best pruning shears on the market. I've had mine for years. There are both right and left handed models available. Sharon has some with a swivel handle. No serious gardener should be without a pair.





Felco Folding Saw
Felco also makes a nice folding saw. Perfect for cutting larger limbs and branches. I keep mine in my back pocket while working in the yard. I have a chain saw but this little guy is much handier.







MuckBoots
I love my MuckBoots. I have 2 different pair - the short ones like this and some that come up mid-ankle. They're warm and 100% water proof. MuckBoots also come with an insert that provides good arch support. They're not the most "stylish" shoes you'll ever see but perfect for outdoor activities - especially at this time of year.



As an Amazon.com Associate GG offers these items at competitive prices. PLUS - there are some pretty good deals going on right now. More items available at the Galveston Gardening Store...